STRATEGY RESEARCH PROVIDING OUR CLIENTS WITH THREE KEY FUNCTIONS:
Factor Analysis – Alpha Strategy – Strategy Management
Matrix allows our clients to work from 100+ factors within an online environment, adding further comprehensive analysis on individual factors to create their investment strategies.
- Our Strategy building modules provide multiple back testing frameworks with customisable parameters and assumptions.
- Matrix platform connects to main stream languages such as pythons (for example).
- Any Strategy research you build can be utilised throughout the Matrix’s platform.
- Over 80% of our clients can integrate the Matrix System with their server in less than a day
- Supported by a powerful cloud computing engine that is designed for BIG DATA analysis
- Highest standard of data security, multiple backup systems safeguard the data on the server, multiple encryption methods ensure that client and business data are always securely stored in the server
- Complete maintenance system updates quickly identify any potential issues using real time alert function. Ongoing Client Support
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT HAS THREE KEY FUNCTIONS TO COMPLETE ALL STAGES OF BUILDING YOUR PORTFOLIO:
Product Management – Portfolio Monitor – Portfolio Analysis
Matrix allows our clients to create and monitor simulations across their portfolios from strategies that have been generated.
- With Built-in performance analysis for ALL asset classes and LIVE portfolio monitoring, with risk indicators and early warning scans.
- Simultaneously identifies performance contributions across Industries and Individual stocks.
- Additionally, running risk analyses on portfolios accessing key indicators of risk and exposure metrics with graphics and built-in reporting.
- Any Investment Management you build can be utilised throughout the Matrix’s platform.
ASSET ALLOCATION HAS TWO KEY FUNCTIONS TO COMPLETE ALL STAGES OF FUND MANAGEMENT:
Fund Manager – FOF Manage
Matrix allows our clients to efficiently manage multiple portfolios simultaneously as well understand the correlation between different Funds.
- Provides comprehensive analysis and appraisal of the Fund’s performance and generates optimum asset allocation based on selected risk/return targets and constraints.
- Simply access your holdings and exposures to see;
- – how you are positioned against different recommendations and benchmarks
- – supports rebalancing of portfolios, including to projected benchmarks before month-end, while minimising tracking error.
- Record Portfolio Manager Objectives and manage model portfolios.
- Utilise any Asset Allocation you build throughout the Matrix’s platform.